August goals

One more month of school holidays and I was hoping a week to 10 days away but I think we will have to give up on the idea so we'll probably be around for the time off we have. I don't think this will mean lots of sewing times though as there are masses of work to do on the house (and garden) we have just bought... Maybe I will manage some small intervals though where I can spend some free time at the machine, who knows... 

Quilting

1. Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along - February, April, May, June & July blocks needed 

2. Dear Jane - hoping to finish row F... 2 blocks needed

3. Modern City Scape - hoping to catch up and finish this quilt along - 5 more blocks needed


4. Birthday blocks - 
hoping to catch up and continue with this quilt along

5. Farmer's Wife - 1 or 2 blocks?


6. Harry Potter - a few more blocks needed to finish this top


8. Tambo star - hoping to start this new quilt along on schedule


Dressmaking / Sewing

1. Sew a piece of clothing for me: blouse, trousers, summer dress, Morgan jeans??
2. Sew one or 2 new PJ for A  &/or C
3. Sew some lingerie

Bags / Accessories

1. Town bag by Grainline - cut and started early last year, I haven't touched it since... - decide whether to finish it or ditch it
2. Bag for A 
3. Zippered pouch for my daughter 
4. New bag - Vadon, Moonwake?
5. Accessories to give away (bookmarks?)
5. Weaver purse
6. Iris bag by Dunelace - this will be my One monthly goal

Cross-stitch

1. Nutcracker stitch along

Linking to One Monthly Goal

Céline

Comments

  1. Oh wow, your plans are ambitious! I'd be thrilled to check just one of these items off my list for August! I wish you the best of luck with all of them, but you seem to have all well under control. I especially love your Dear Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals. As always, a beautiful array of projects to pick from.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along

Pillow card holders