To Do Tuesday

We were away on holidays last week so I really hoped that I will have/take time to sew. Well sadly it didn't work out as planned, we had to cut our holidays short by a few days and come home early. I tried to console myself thinking that I might have more time to sew by being at home earlier than originally anticipated. Well that didn't work either since I had absolutely no time to sit down and sew, which I must admit I was quite annoyed about. But maybe I should continue to try to draw a (small) list to keep some focus.

1. Finish block F8

2. Sew block F11

3. Work on my Iris bag

4. Work on Modern City Scape block #11

5. Pull my fabric for the Tambo star quilt along

Looking at the week I had planned for last week

1. Finish block F8 - very little progress

2. Start my Iris bag - started

3. Start block F11 - not started

Linking to Carol's To Do Tuesday Linky party

CĂ©line 

Comments

  1. I have a major problem of no time to sit down and actually use my sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along

Pillow card holders