POM

While blog hopping a little while ago, I found this POM - Pincushion of the Month club organised by Rana. Of course, I went on to check what it was all about and when I saw her gorgeous tomatoes on her website, I just couldn't resist and bought the pattern. I made the tomato a while ago but hadn't finished it off with the button yet, it goes together verrrrry fast. How cute is that?

This month Pincushion is, of course, a lovely heart. I haven't so far succumbed to buy the pattern but I can't promise I won't be tempted before the end of the month...
Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!