Pot holder pass

Another week, another trip to London. We went to the consulate again, to pick up Baby Daughter's passport to hear that we could have a dispense to avoid bringing her back, nice to hear about it when it is too late... I wasn't impressed - to say the least.... Anyway with another hours spent in the car, I managed to hand sew the binding on my Log Cabin Pot Holders. And I added some ric-rac to finish off yesterday so these are now ready to fly to my secret partner, I hope she likes them.

I also had time for stitching a simple heart on my hexie to Lyn who has asked for some redwork embroidery. It was fitting with this month of course. Funny I was doing her hexie in December as well and found that red was really fitting with the month too back then!

I finish that hexie yesterday too so it is now ready to fly to Australia.

When we got back on Thursday, I found this lovely hexie from Vicki in my mail box, it will go very well with all my others, thanks Vicki.

I have been trying to catch up with other projects as well but my play time as been very limited the last few days and with the kids off school for a week, I don't think I'll have much time this coming week...
Celine

Comments

  1. Glad you liked the hexie Celine :) Hugs Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. if your partner doesnt like the pot holder I can always be your reserve !! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse