I haven't posted for a while because I have been busy, doing what? Well I am not quite sure. We have all in turn been infected with an awful virus, some feeling more awful than others... We are not completely recovered yet but I am really hoping it is on its way out. As a result, my sewing time has been considerably reduced and I haven't progressed much.
But I did it! I completed one Dear Jane block this week. I had prepared the pieces for A-10 early in February in the hope to sew it while we were at my Mum's for a few days but I only picked it up this last Sunday. I sew my block over 2 evenings and it is now finished: applique and reverse applique.
I am now at 114,6,0,2426. 55 more blocks to finish the centre and 3 more blocks (A1, A2 and A4) to complete Row A. I need to keep going if I ever want to finish my Dear Jane!