2 flowers

We have had a glorious week of sunshine during our holiday in France. It was almost too hot... if I can say so after the atrocious weather we've had so far. We had a great time. Miss Strawberry Shortcake took half of the week to recover but eventually got better. We spent plenty of time with family having up to 7 kids to look after between 4 adults. So it was hectic at times, busy all the times, fun and tiring but a great week. Mr Cars found some friends - boys! because he was greatly outnumbered by his (girls) cousins and sometimes fed up of the girls! He spent a brilliant week with his new friend and keep talking about him!
I didn't find much time to sew during the week really, I had great plans but didn't have enough energy left when the kids were finally in bed! I finished my hexie flowers for the Inchy Hexie Swap and they will be on their way to Cynthia tomorrow.
I work a little on my Dear Jane blocks that I had prepared before leaving but didn't even complete one block!
I also made a start on my Treasure Chest blocks for the EEEEP EPP Bee. I have nearly one block pieced now that I should be able to show you soon.
Celine

Comments

  1. glad to know someone has seen some sun... even if you had to leave the country to find it ! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5