Diane had sent me the 2 blocks for our Halloween See-Saw back in May sometimes and although I had a good idea of what I wanted to do with them, I hadn't had time to pick them up until lately.
If you remember Diane had done an amazing job adding a "Trick and Treat" on the top, so I thought I should only highlight it with my border rather than try to compete with it! I used some bright orange and green strips to frame it and make it pop out of the quilt and I think/hope it worked. The fabric I used I have bought years ago and I really like it with the pair of eyes peering now and then.
Again I had this Halloween dark orange fabric for a long time and had never found a use for it until now.