Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Goals for June

Most of my May goals will have to transfer to June because I haven't done much last month. And of course I am not sure about how much I will achieve this month. This coming Sunday is Mr Cars' First Holy Communion so sewing time is greatly reduced! Anyway, let's try as I have plenty of bee blocks to catch up with now.

1. Make my Siblings Together 2  May and June blocks - May started
2. Mod Mod Along blocks: Beads on a string x 10, Star Cross x 3 and Diagonal Bars x 11 
3. Finish off my blocks for the You've got Mail wall hanging - need 4 more envelopes 
4. Finish Maud's bag and my work bag 
5. Catch up on my + and x blocks (12)
6. Make more Farmer's Wife blocks 
7. Finish central medaillon of my Midnight in the Oasis and make more border blocks
8. I love Lucy international block (May and June) - May started
9. Stash Bee block (May and June) 
10. Little Blog Bee block (June) 
11. Bee Europa blocks (May)
12. Start another Triangle quilt like the Triangle Quilt Along - my NewFO challenge for June
13. Continue working on my Cat Quilt - 7 cats in the family so far
14. Start working on my Grand-Mum's birthday present with floral blocks - Lazy Bums challenge for June and this is also going to be my pick for June for A lovely Year of Finishes
15. Make my flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap
16. Work on my Teacher's gifts
16. Continue working on my Once Upon a Time Sampler 

And of course I need another 30 blocks fort he 350-blocks challenge so I guess my list is already long enough as it is really! Wish me luck!

Linking to A lovely Year of FinishesNewFO challenge.,

Celine

1 comment:

  1. You have quite the busy month in front of you!!! But it looks like it might be that way every month...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget