2015 Sewing goals

Kerry is proposing to list our 5 main sewing goals for the New Year. It might be hard to limit myself to 5 :-) but I'll try!
goals

1. Quilt A - I bought this pattern from Kids Quilts years ago and Miss Baby hasn't got a quilt I made her before so I am really hoping to get this one going.


2. Quilt C - I bought this pattern from Kids Quilts years ago too and I'd love to finally get going with this one too!

3. Quilt M - I have a stash of blue and green blocks that I would like to make into a quilt

4. Skirt for me! -  I have signed up for Michelle's Patterns Skirt Sew Along starting in January with the intention of making myself a skirt and finally starting to use my overlocker

5. Frozen dresses - I have bought all the material I need with the intention of making the girls a Frozen dress, crazy? Yes probably! - Finished in February 2015

6. T-shirt quilt for hubby - I know Kerry said 5 but I need to add this last one for Hubby's birthday next year!

I am sure there are 101 other projects that I would really really like to do in the coming year but let's try and keep a focus on the 5 above and see whether they will all be finishes this time next year.

Linking to Penny Dog Patchwork
Celine

Comments

  1. That is a nice idea, would be hard for me to limit myself to 5 as well. Good luck and lots of fun with your projects.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals! Fronzen dresses? Don't tell my daughters about that idea... Wishing you a very happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you won my giveaway! I'm not home at the minute so it may be quicker for you to email me with your address please? kerryATpenny-dog.co.uk Thanks Celine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse