1. Quilt A - I bought this pattern from Kids Quilts years ago and Miss Baby hasn't got a quilt I made her before so I am really hoping to get this one going.
2. Quilt C - I bought this pattern from Kids Quilts years ago too and I'd love to finally get going with this one too!
3. Quilt M - I have a stash of blue and green blocks that I would like to make into a quilt
4. Skirt for me! - I have signed up for Michelle's Patterns Skirt Sew Along starting in January with the intention of making myself a skirt and finally starting to use my overlocker
5. Frozen dresses - I have bought all the material I need with the intention of making the girls a Frozen dress, crazy? Yes probably! - Finished in February 2015
6. T-shirt quilt for hubby - I know Kerry said 5 but I need to add this last one for Hubby's birthday next year!
I am sure there are 101 other projects that I would really really like to do in the coming year but let's try and keep a focus on the 5 above and see whether they will all be finishes this time next year.
Linking to Penny Dog Patchwork