And the last quilt is off the frame

Of course, I have recovered my sewing machine at the weekend, which obviously means that the last quilt is off the frame! My Stems and Stones quilt, pattern by Kelly Young is all quilted and ready for binding. Love the pattern and love the fabric, I wasn't sure of the mix originally but I think it works!

I used a Flower Power pattern from The Inbox Jaunt for an all-over quilting and I really like the effect it gives to the quilt.

lots of great texture. I used quite a bright variegated thread King Tut by Superior Threads and it worked well with the multi-colour fabric. 
Now only the binding to sew on and hopefully it will be ready on time to be gifted on Saturday night to my friend.

Linking to Needle and Thread Thursday.
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!