Another finished quilt

This time it is M's quilt that is finished.

The binding is on, the threads are burried (the least favorite step for me) and the quilt is signed! He will even sleep under his new quilt tonight! and he is happy about that too.

I have even washed this one straight after it was finished.

Quilt stats: 
Fabric:Lots of fabric from various stashes. 

Backing: various fabric from my stash
Binding: Blue fabric from my stash!


Quilting with Superior Threads King Tut #937


Pattern:Various 12' blocks from several bees (from 2013! with a few added this year)

Started in 2013 and finished on 24 June 2016
Size: 72'  x 84'


Another OPAM this month and another one I can cross off my Finish Along Q2 list!

Linking to Whoop Whoop FridaySew Cute Tuesday.

Celine

Comments

  1. It looks great and congrats on getting it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabric choices and the design sampling of blocks is very pleasing to the eye. Very nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely finish! And great to have all been made from stash, must feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Congratulations on the finish and thank you for participating in the 2016FAL, on behalf of all the hosts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!