The quilt top went together quite quickly, starting from the snowball blocks I made last month
and then the connectors sections
From that point, I added all the background pieces and started assembling by rows so as not to lose the plot!
And after 2 or 3 evenings, I had a quilt top (and 36 puzzle blocks to add to my 350-blocks project!)
And now it is on the frame for the quilting.
I love how this has turned out. It is a beautiful pattern and while I was cutting the fabric, I was wondering if it would be too scrapy/random but it works well with the white background I think. And I am pleased that all fabric came from my stash!