Open wide pouch

School is still on here.... I know it is dragging a little bit but they will finally break up on Friday. In the meantime, I have been busy making teachers' presents. I picked the Open Wide Pouch pattern by Noodlehead this year, and set to make the medium size. I find that pouch very versatile and roomy so I thought the teachers might find a use for it hopefully!
I made the first one last week because one of the teaching assistant was leaving on Friday

 and made 2 more this week.
Now I still need to make 5 teachers' presents by Friday!
3 OPAM for July so far and one item to cross off my Finish Along Q3 list.
Celine

Comments

  1. the pouches are beautiful I'm sure the teachers will be delighted, I know I would

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab presents bet the teachers were pleased! Congratulations on the finish and thanks for linking up to the FAL quarter three on behalf of your team of hosts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!