Friday, 16 December 2016

2 more pouches

These 2 were not on my list but then one of my daughter's favorite teacher is leaving the school at Christmas (why are teacher allowed to leave during the school year???) so I made an open wide pouch for her. And I tried something new too! I tried lace zip for the first time and although it wasn't easy to sew, I love the effect!

I have also used leather for the bottom of the pouch for the first time, and I just love how this turned out, it was hard to part with in the end!

And for the inside, well I have to use some of the pony fabric that we had bought recently for a gift from my horse loving girl.
And I am lucky and happy to be meeting with my BF who moved to Hong-Kong earlier in the year in just a few days so I made her little pouch too, this time with some orange glitter vinyl

  2 more OPAMs this month, I can see more of the pouch with leather in my future!
Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday
Celine

1 comment:

  1. They both turned out great and I'll sure they will be well loved.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget