Thursday, 1 December 2016

December goals

December is always busy but I am still hopeful that I can squeeze some sewing time.... maybe even quilting time! Let's try and enjoy the season too!

Hoping for finish
1. Fair Isle quilt - top is pieced! - now need quilting - - this will be my choice for December for Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal
2. Open wide pouch  
3. Set of pouches with cat fabric 
4. C PE bag
5. A PE bag

Bee Blocks 
1. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (November. December
2. Bubble Bee (November
3. I love Lucy International (October, November, December)

WIP
1. Wanta Fanta - need 2 more blocks
2. Elephant Parade - 6 more blocks before the top can be put together


3. Farmer's wife 1930 QAL and original FW - I am so behind... 
4. Postcards from the World
5. 365 challenge quilt - let's try to sew the third border with all these tiny 3' dark blocks

6. Town and Country quilt - I am so behind....
7. HST modern sampler quilt - 6 blocks behind, catch up time??? 
8. Project 48 - let's try to catch up

9. Pumpkin Passport 



New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 
2. Zodiac BOM 
3. Gipsy Wife QAL
4. Bean bag
5. Wall hanging with horses panel

Celine

2 comments:

  1. Very fun quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm street Quilts One Monthly Goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fun projects--love Fair Isle the most!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget