Final Christmas presents

I had planned to make a Cat tote bag for my niece but she isn't into cats so much I heard so I thought it would be best to leave it. Instead I made more open wide pouches with leather because I just loved how they turned out.

I made the whole "family" this time, all 3 sizes. The bigger one is very roomy and can hold quite a lot I think. I made it for my brother, hoping I will find it useful. I made the middle sized one for my Mum and the smaller one for me!

And these are my 3 last OPAM this year.
Linking to Sew Cute Tuesday and Let's Bee Social.

Celine

Comments

  1. I love the signage fabric. I haven't heard the term OPAM before. Is it something like a UFO? I've visiting from my blog Quilting Mod and Sew Cute Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway