Saturday, 18 March 2017

Easy sewing? Home deco

I had on my to-do list some pillowcases for the kids. Originally they were planned for their birthdays but that never happened...

The fabric has been sitting there for a while, waiting for the right time. And earlier this week, I thought it was the right time! What can be more difficult or time consuming that 3 pillowcases?

Well not much, as long as you sew them correctly.... and out of 3, I managed to sew 3 incorrectly. Oh don't worry. I made 3 different mistakes.... so I left them on the side and threw them in the washing machine....

and finally this afternoon, I got back to them... I thought long and hard at how I needed to fold the fabric, pinned it and tried to turn it inside out and... bang, finally I got it right!


Tonight all 3 kids will be sleeping resting their lovely head on their belated birthday present!

And that adds 3 OPAM to my list as well as one off my Q1 FInish Along list!

Celine

2 comments:

  1. Well done. Good for you to persevere and get it done. Congrats on the finished UFOs. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your finishes ! It's great that you have persevered with your "easy sewing" ;-) Thanks for participating in the 2017 FAL, visiting on behalf of the 2017 FAL cheerleading team.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget