Sunday, 26 March 2017

Saunio cardigan

I started my Saunio cardigan this week-end and everything that go wrong went wrong indeed. I swapped the front pieces and only realised when I had sewn the sleeves on. I tried to unpick and made a hole in the fabric. So in the end I cut on my seams and started again with pieces 1 cm shorter...
Anyway, I got it to the point I could get to before I get the interfacing I need to sew the facing on.


and today was Mother's day in England and I got some lovely present from hubby and the children.

I am really looking forward to using the Maker's Atelier book, there are some very nice pieces in there.
Celine

1 comment:

  1. well, it looks great and those shorter sleeves are so in vogue at the minute. You did really well with this

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget