Saunio cardigan

I started my Saunio cardigan this week-end and everything that go wrong went wrong indeed. I swapped the front pieces and only realised when I had sewn the sleeves on. I tried to unpick and made a hole in the fabric. So in the end I cut on my seams and started again with pieces 1 cm shorter...
Anyway, I got it to the point I could get to before I get the interfacing I need to sew the facing on.


and today was Mother's day in England and I got some lovely present from hubby and the children.

I am really looking forward to using the Maker's Atelier book, there are some very nice pieces in there.
Celine

Comments

  1. well, it looks great and those shorter sleeves are so in vogue at the minute. You did really well with this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!