Just a few more blocks

I have been playing with more scraps to make blocks for the Long Time Gone quilt along and I have managed to finish a few more blocks, still trying to stay ahead of the game as the pace will pick up and it will be hard to keep up!
I finished the Square in a Square Star block

2 Crosses of the UK (4 more are needed!)

and 4 pineapple blocks. There are 16 of these in the quilt and I just coudn't envisage doing them all within a week.

And I also made my 2 flowers for the Inchy Hexie Swap
With those 9 blocks, I now have 11 blocks this month for 350-blocks challenge.
Linking to Building Blocks Tuesday.
Celine

Comments

  1. As always you have had a busy week. I have two of those pineapple blocks myself to do, not looking forward to that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

Blog hop - welcome and giveaway