April furtle and recap

The Spring has come and gone throughout the month, we have had some gorgeous weather and some freezing time too! 2 weeks off from school for Easter and a week spent in France away from my machine so of course the list was unachievable, but who am I fooling really?

Quilting:
1. Continue to work on the Harry Potter sew-along and keep up the pace, if possible. I am still 2 to do to be back on track - no progress
2. Scrappy Trip Along - red and green blocks needed to be able to finish the top - no progress
3. 365 challenge, so many more blocks are needed, let's see if I can make a few - no progress
4. Dear Jane -  Row B needs to be completed this month for the quilt-along.This will be my One monthly goal  - finished
5. HST modern sampler quilt - make the last block and finish the top - no progress
6. Kingfisher Sew Along - prepare more blocks for sew on the go - no progress
7. Threadology quilt-along - make March blocks - 5 to do to catch up - no progress
8. Vintage Kitchen - catch up and continue to make the blocks - 2 blocks to catch up - all caught up!
9. Gipsy Wife - make more blocks - no progress
10. FW 1920 - make more blocks - no progress
11. FW 1930 - make more blocks - no progress
12. Granny Blocks -  this was my APQS challenge for March - no progress
13. String blocks - top to be quilted - no progress
14. Project 48 quilts - blocks to be made in a top and quilted - this was my APQS challenge for April - no progress
15. Paper pieced horse from Tartan Kiwi book for my middle daughter - half way
16. Sewing room sign (paper pieced) - not started

Dressmaking
1. Blackwood cardigan - finished
2. Summit peak top, cut and ready to be sewn - no progress
3. Puff Shirt or another office top - not started
4. Linden or Toaster sweater in navy  - not started
5. Salida skirt  - not started
6. Jasika Blazer - no progress
7. PJ for C  - no progress
8. Full PJ for hubby  - not started
9. Lingerie  - not started
10. Kobe top - finished
11. Hepburn pants finished

Accessories
1. Carrier Conquest Handbag - not started 
2. Card wallet not started
And a few additional things that were not on the list.... like my new LBD with pockets,  meet the Karri Dress
Linking to April Furtle

Celine

Comments

  1. Gosh, you have so many lovely projects on the go! I especially love your Karri Dress - full of admiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a great list! Love the horse progress. And it's awesome that you are caught up on Vintage Kitchen blocks. Have some fun in May!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Tartan Kiwi horse is going to be amazing and I just love your 365 Challenge quilt - looking forward to it growing a little this year (hopefully).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh--you have a WIPs list a bit like mine! I love your Dear Jane row--I have lots of admiration for anyone who makes that! That paper pieced head is amazing too, but all your projects are lovely and colourful, and your LBD is perfection!

    Hazel (hazel.fil on IG)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...