Vintage kitchen

Earlier this month I finally picked up the blocks for the Vintage Kitchen quilt-along. I made blocks 1 and 3 on time but was behind with blocks 2, 4 and now 5.
Block 2 was very labour-intensive with all the pieces needed to complete it. And rather fiddly too! It took me a few evenings to finish it but I must admit it was love at first sight once I did!
Not wanting to stop on my way,  I picked block 5 next, which was smaller and more straightforward. This one only took 2 evenings.
I was hoping to catch up altogether but I still have block 4 to do.  I haven't yet picked the fabrics for that one so I'm not sure I'll manage to finish it by the end of the month
 I'll try....
2 lovely blocks for April.
Linking to Let's Bee SocialNeedle and Thread Thursday.
Celine

Comments

  1. Your blocks are fabulous 💗👌 being behind on BOMs should really be a prerequisite of participation shouldn it!? 😂🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Celine, congrats on your two blocks. They are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!