April goals

April already, we have just changed to Summer time this week-end and the sun has come back. School Easter break starts in a week time so I am not sure how much sewing time I'll fit in but let's dream!

Quilting:
1. Continue to work on the Harry Potter sew-along and keep up the pace, if possible. I am still 2 to do to be back on track 
2. Scrappy Trip Along - red and green blocks needed to be able to finish the top
3. 365 challenge, so many more blocks are needed, let's see if I can make a few 
4. Dear Jane -  Row B needs to be completed this month for the quilt-along.This will be my One monthly goal  
5. HST modern sampler quilt - make the last block and finish the top 
6. Kingfisher Sew Along - prepare more blocks for sew on the go
7. Threadology quilt-along - make March blocks - 5 to do to catch up
8. Vintage Kitchen - catch up and continue to make the blocks - 2 blocks to catch up
9. Gipsy Wife - make more blocks 
10. FW 1920 - make more blocks 
11. FW 1930 - make more blocks 
12. Granny Blocks -  this was my APQS challenge for March 
13. String blocks - top to be quilted
14. Project 48 quilts - blocks to be made in a top and quilted - this was my APQS challenge for April
15. Paper pieced horse from Tartan Kiwi book for my middle daughter
16. Sewing room sign (paper pieced)

Dressmaking
1. Blackwood cardigan - to be finished
2. Summit peak top, cut and ready to be sewn 
3. Puff Shirt or another office top
4. Linden or Toaster sweater in navy  
5. Salida skirt  
6. Jasika Blazer
7. PJ for C  
8. Full PJ top for hubby  
9. Lingerie  
10. Kyoto top
11. Hepburn pants

Accessories
1. Carrier Conquest Handbag 
2. Card wallet

Celine

Comments

  1. Wow! That is an amazing list. I am doing two sewalongs and am struggling. I am doing the 365 block challenge that I started last year and picked backup this year. I like your colors. The Dear Jane looks beautiful with all those blues. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your Dear Jane blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway