Caught up in the kitchen

I thought I only had one pile of bowls to do for the Vintage Kitchenalia Adventures BOMto be caught up until Marianne posted a picture of her blocks on IG and I noticed I needed 2 piles of bowls.... they came together relatively quickly actually and I was able to complete both blocks last week. 
And with 2 blocks I'm caught up
.. until Wednesday when the new blocks will be released. 

Linking to 
Monday MakingMonday Design WallWednesday Wait LossMidweek Makers

Celine

Comments

  1. I totally love your blocks! Your quilt will be so pretty! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute - can't wait to see what else you add! Thanks for linking up to Midweek Makers

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute set of blocks! I bet you're having such fun with this quilt along. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...