All the blocks!

Well, I wasn't supposed to have as much time to sew lately, the week-end plan was rather busy but, of course, in the current climate, all fell apart. Last week, after school activities started to be cancelled progressively and on Friday, schools shut their doors. So the evenings have been freer, no taxi service required, and the week-end has been rather quiet. We've taken advantage of the nice weather to go on a family bike ride on Sunday and we also played board games together. And I have used my extra free time for some sewing :-)
Of course, I wasn't sure which ones of my multiple projects to pick up but decided to try and stick with the Threadology blocks and I am happy to report that I have finished the last 3 sets of blocks ready to be put together in a quilt top!



Blocks 6 were based on a 9-patch block


Block 7 were easy and perfect for fussy cutting


And to finish,  blocks 8 were rather demanding




Linking to Monday Design Wall,  Wednesday Wait LossMidweek Makers Needle and Thread Thursday.


Celine

Comments

  1. Wonderful blocks. I agree--those block 8 blocks would have been challenging. But you did so well! Thanks for linking up to Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway