Best of 2021

This year has been quite particular as I've hardly done any sewing since we moved house in the summer. I'm not really set up yet and I've not had much energy to sew either. Despite that in the first part of the year, I've managed a few projects/finishes and it is nice to take a look back for the Best of 2021 linky party with Cheryl.


1. The most made pattern - my collection of bags for teacher's gifts
2. The finished mini quilt
3. The finished UFO that became a parting gift for a good friend
4. The hand bag for my aunt
5. The long overdue dressing gown

Linking to Best of 2021

Celine

Comments

  1. You had a productive fist half of the year, what beautiful finishes! Thanks for linking up and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5