November in review

Not much sewing to report again this month... it's been busy for sure with planned and unplanned events throwing things up a little... I made a quick trip to London for work, came home to be declared contact case because someone in the office had covid. It was so weird to travel... but it was good to finally meet my colleagues, over a year after starting my new job!


That lead to cancellation of the weekend away we had planned for our birthdays... we still had a cake, I suppose that's a consolation...



Then my youngest caught covid so we were all contact cases and asked to minimise interactions so we mainly stayed home... despite all this time at home I hardly spent time sewing really. I did manage to only just get started on a bag I was hoping to have finished earlier in the month! 


At least I cut all the pieces and started some of the sewing. Slowly, very slowly... 


Linking to November Furtle.

Celine

Comments

  1. Hope your family has overcome Covid, what a serious thread.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5