December in review

 Once again, there's been hardly any sewing this month... there's been quite a lot of baking before and for Christmas. 

I adopted the new tradition of the mannele for Saint Nicolas 

I've tried new-to-me buche recipes like this apple and speculoos one

Or this chocolate and raspberry one

We had a long road trip and I found my hand sewing kits just before leaving so managed to work on a Dear Jane block on the way.  It had been such a long time since

    we had a road trip

    I sewed in the car

    I worked on a Dear Jane block!

I also worked on my bag but didn't manage to finish it... hopefully not long now

And while we spent time in the car, I managed some cross stitching, with the yellow frame on the left. 

Linking to December FurtlePut your Foot Down, Finished or Not FridaySherryMichellePeacock Party

Celine

Comments

  1. What a fun recap - ummm - you said chocolate... Im in!! haha!
    Happy New YEar~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two new buche varieties look delicious! Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your food looks delicious! Well done. Love that you made hand-stitching progress!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5