December in review

 Once again, there's been hardly any sewing this month... there's been quite a lot of baking before and for Christmas. 

I adopted the new tradition of the mannele for Saint Nicolas 

I've tried new-to-me buche recipes like this apple and speculoos one

Or this chocolate and raspberry one

We had a long road trip and I found my hand sewing kits just before leaving so managed to work on a Dear Jane block on the way.  It had been such a long time since

    we had a road trip

    I sewed in the car

    I worked on a Dear Jane block!

I also worked on my bag but didn't manage to finish it... hopefully not long now

And while we spent time in the car, I managed some cross stitching, with the yellow frame on the left. 

Linking to December Furtle, Put your Foot Down, Finished or Not Friday, Sherry, Michelle, Peacock Party

Celine

Comments

  1. What a fun recap - ummm - you said chocolate... Im in!! haha!
    Happy New YEar~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two new buche varieties look delicious! Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your food looks delicious! Well done. Love that you made hand-stitching progress!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...

Blog hop and a giveaway