December goals

Let's try to be realistic. December is always a busy month and I've really not found a new routine that allows me to find much sewing time since we've moved. So it's unlikely that this will be the month for it. Proof is that I'm writing my goals for the month when the first week is already gone... I even wondered whether I'll continue blogging etc but then thought it might help me find a new energy! Anyway rather than "goals" as such, here are some projects I'd really like to progress this month...

Quilting

1. Flabellum quilt - needs binding 

3. Super Mario quilt - needs binding


Dressmaking

1Utility coat - need finishing
2. Nurit coat
3. Kids PJs

Bags

1. Remus bagthis will be my One monthly goal
2. Moonwake bag
3. Bag for my mum

Cross-stitch

1. Grimm's Tales stitch along
2. Nutcracker 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!