Sneak peek

After trekking all the way down to London tonight with my two lovely children, we took advantage of the remaining sun with Maxime to cycle (him) to the post box. He has sent my hugs to Laurel tonight. He is very proud to be able to reach the letter box just enough to post items for me. We even went to the little park afterwards for him to play for a while. We have been enjoying a lovely Indian summer here in England, which I believe might come to an end soon. Autumn will arrive soon presumably.
The swap was a lot of fun and I enjoyed making these two little but cute items. It was a very portable projects that I took with me on my business trip to Switzerland and on the family trip to the weeding in France.

I hope Laurel likes what I made her. Just as tease, I will show you a corner of my mug hug:
What do you think?
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!