Friday Night results

Well I didn't get home until after 9pm last night and I hadn't had dinner by then so I started my Sew-In night very late. Although I did some stitching on the train back hime so I guess that could count towards last night achievements?
So I finish stitching the first BOM from Little Miss Shabby on the train and when I got home last night, I started cutting squares to sew around the block.
While I was getting my fabric out, I also cut some pieces of bright fabric with the intention to make some blocks for the Block Lotto. Can't believe it has been one year since I last played. It was getting near midnight once I'd done my cutting so I went to bed with the intention to get up early enough (7am) to go to a gym class this morning. And although I had lots of trouble getting out of bed I was so proud of myself that I went!
I will try to sew up my squares this afternoon to finish the first BOM before the second one is revealed. Watch this space!

Comments

  1. VERY cute snowman!!! (and yes, I would say stitching on the train counts!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...