My last minute blocks for the block lotto

I finally managed to finish 3 stacks for the Block Lotto this morning, just before the deadline. I had cut the fabric during the Friday Night Sew In but hadn't finished putting the stacks together for some reasons. Anyway, I did just that this morning helped by Baby Daughter sitting on my lap and wanted to help feeding the fabric through the sewing machine. After all she will be 2 very shortly so it is about time she starts! I took pictures of the blocks with my Blackberry and the colours are not very nice but at least I have finally managed to transfer the pictures on the computer so that I could post them here and on the Block Lotto blog.



I haven't won the lotto but there were an impressive 376 blocks made, which means I only had 3 chances in 376! Never mind, the blocks were fun to make. New block for the February lotto will be announced tomorrow, should you be tempted...
Celine

Comments

  1. Hello Celine,
    thanks for visiting me.
    For the Cotton Life, write in English here: cottonlife.service@gmail.com
    Shizuku will answer you.
    Hope it helps,
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse