Bee blocks, WIP and a lovely bag

5 days since I haven't posted anything.... a break after a daily blog post for Blogoktober fest I guess. We have been away for a long week-end with friends. We had a great time but I have to say the warmth was only inside our hearts. We had terrible weather with lots of rain, hailstorm and thunderstorms... in November. Anyway it was nice to catch up and spend time together. I did some hand-sewing in the car but not enough to share anything interesting at this stage!

When I arrived back at home on Sunday evening, I had a very nice parcel waiting for me. My Mouthy Stitches bag and lovely goodies had arrived from Christine, all the way from America. And I was too impatient to open it to take a picture of the beautifully wrapped parcel!
I absolutely love the rainbow bag she has made for me. The colours look so great against the black background

and look at the lovely circles of geese, not one but two.
Christine has spoilt me really, sending me a lovely green key fob, some metal ware to make more fobs, a pair of bag handles and some lovely Christmas stationery. Thank you so much!
This was a very good swap and I am very happy with the bag I now have. I will use it for my "travelling" hand sewing I think.

Since I have been back, I have also worked on some bee blocks I am late with and I have finished Lush's two blocks for Sew Euro Bee an. They will be on their way very soon.

I will be linking this to Jen's Building Blocks Tuesday.

I have also made some good progress on my Hoop for the Hoop-La-La swap due this week. I only have to finish it off nicely on the back now before I can send it to my partner sometime between now and Friday.


I am still working on my Bee Weave it or not blocks but they are not ready yet.
No progress on Super Mario this week unfortunately... Angela is doing a linky party for the Sew Along so I'll try to blog all my blocks later this week.
I will be linking my Hoop to Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday.

Now tomorrow is my stop on the UR Priceless Blog Hop so I hope you'll come back to see my little purse. In the meantime, you can find the stops for yesterday and today here.
Celine

Comments

  1. what a lovelly post... and also the post you sent to me ... love itxx
    your bag is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely swap goodies and your hoop piece looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, your hoop is gorgeous! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway