Hand sewing on the go

I always have my sewing-on-the-go with me for our numerous trips to France and my daily commute, and with all the travelling over half-term, it has been handy again. Also the days are so short here at the moment than the sewing time is greatly reduced... I kept busy with some lovely EPP blocks for Shevvi. She sent her templates month ago and I have been so long to pick them up, it is embarrassing. The blocks are easy to make and I love the look of them. It reminds me of these rosaces we used to draw at school with a compass.


I still have the second block to finish off but that should hopefully be do-able by the end of this month. I better clear the back-log of my EPP block before I receive the shapes to make some Patchwork of the Cross blocks...
Linking to Building Blocks Tuesday.
Celine

Comments

  1. that's such a pretty block! The shape is very different!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5