I have been spoiled!

Last week was my birthday, yes another year has passed! I have been very busy in the kitchen to cook cakes for work, for home and for our childminder the day before but I was spoiled when I came home from work with some lovely presents. My friend gave me a lovely hand-painted mug which I really love


and my DH bought me a stack of books which should keep me busy for a while
reading for the holidays
ideas to keep me busy on the way to the holidays!
lovely projects in this one but I am not sure I'll see it often as it seems Miss Strawberry Shortcake has already claimed it as (almost) her own.

 and also some Clover templates.

 I have never used Clover templates before so I can't wait to try. They should come in handy for fussy cutting.
Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse