Lonely snowflake

Only one block completed so far this week, this is my last (belated) block for the Simply Solids bee. This block was for Jo. She asked for a snowflake like the ones you make with paper that you fold and cut out. I finally got around to try and make her this block with a snowflake inspired from a charm on one bracelet I recently bought:


That's another bee which is finished and one of my goal for March (#2) completed!
If you want to try cutting out a six-pointed snowflake, visit this website for clear and detailed instructions.
Linking to Jen at Building Blocks Tuesday, Sue at Brit Thursday Sewing Linky, Kelly at Needle and Thread Thursday.

Celine

Comments

  1. Well done. Though this is a simple block it took me some time to pluck up the courage to make it and it wasn't as nice as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That block looks so beautifully neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a beautiful block. It's very unique! I'm sure she'll love it!

    Thanks so much for sharing at Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse