Bee blocks catch up

After sending off all my swaps, I have tried to move to the next items on my list, of course there were the Christmas presents but also my Bee blocks, where I had fallen behind quite a few in the last few months. I didn't want to start the New Year with blocks due from the previous one if possible!

So I finished my block for Amanda for Get Your Hex On!

And also my blocks for Little Blog Quilting Bee. Some scrappy blocks for Gina

and also for Sheila

I made these stars for Dorothy for Bee Europa 2014-2015

and also my last block for Rachel for Stash Bee which is now over for this year.

I only have my hand sewn blocks to catch up with now, which I am hoping I will be able to pick up during the holidays.

That's 8 blocks for the 350-block challenge.
Linking to Building Blocks Tuesday.

Celine

Comments

  1. Your bee mates are absolutely the luckiest ever! Thanks for linking up to Building Blocks Tuesday today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!