December in review

And the month is nearly over already! And it has been busy (mainly in the kitchen I guess!) and full on. Time to look back at my plans and see how far I have got!

Bee Blocks 
1. Stash Bee block (November) - done

2. Little Blog Bee block (November and December) - all done


3. Block Lotto blocks - no progress
4. I love Lucy international block (September) - not finished
5. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (October, November and December) - October and November finished, December in progress


6. Get Your Hexie On - (September and November) - all finished



WIP
1. Midnight in the Oasis - no progress
2. Mod Mod Along blocks: Sunrise Blocks x 6, Little Window blocks x 11, Sweet Dreams blocks x 3, Woven Bars x 4, Easy X x 6, Big O x 2 no progress 
3. You've got Mail wall hanging - need 4 more envelopes - no progress
4. Finish Maud's bag  no progress
5. Finish my work bag - my Lazy Bums challenge for November - no progress
6. Make a few blocks for my Green Tea and Sweet Beans quilt no progress
7. Make more Farmer's Wife blocks no progress
8. Flowering Snowball quilt-along no progress
9. Quilt for my Grand-Mum's 90th birthday no progress
10. Continue working on my Once Upon a Time Sampler 


11. Purple quilt for my Auntie - my Lazy Bums challenge for October no progress
12. Triangle quilt for my Mum  no progress
13. Fair Isle quilt - minimal progress, I haven't even finished one block

New Project
1. Doris bag pattern testing - NewFO - done 

2. Cat tote bag - NewFO no progress
3. Mr Snowman - NewFO -  9 blocks done

4. Quilty Fun for Christmas - NewFO - 1 block only

5. Christmas Stocking for Miss A - NewFO and my project for A lovely year of finishes - done

6. Custom Cushions - NewFO no progress

That's 23 blocks for the 350-blocks challenge.


Celine

Comments

  1. You have gotten a TOn of stuff done!! Looking forward to seeing what's next :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!