Q4 Finish Along - goal setting

Last few months before yet another year is finished. It usually gets busier and busier as we head towards Christmas so maybe I should bear that in mind in publishing my list!

1.Cat tote bag for Christmas present?

2.  Quilt for E - HK QAL 

3. Wanta Fanta - needs 8 more blocks

4.  Book Bee quilt - blocks ready

5. Sashiko Along


6. Elephant quilt - only 2 blocks done 


7. Mod Mod Along - plenty more blocks are needed 

8. Impromptu along - abandoned 3 years ago!


9. PE bag C

10. PE bag A

11. Soaps to give at Christmas

12. A very merry Christmas Town


13. Summer Solstice cushion


14. Make up pouch as Christmas present

15. Dance bag for C

Bonus/Joker project: Make one item of cloth for myself or someone else!

And I need to add a seasonal project, one that has been abandoned at the cutting stage 2 years ago.... my Fair Isle quilt (if I can find the fabric that is!)


15 projects is more than enough in the run up to Christmas I think!

Linking to Q4 Finish Along.

Celine

Comments

  1. You'll be busy making all those Christmas gifts. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed looking at your list of makes. Love the Solstice pattern and the Wanta Fanta blocks look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely list and ambitious. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a great list Celine. IF .... by any chance you don't get your book quilt done, and would like to swap another block let me know in the new year. Now I have finally mastered this FPP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Especially love the Solstice pattern. But wish you all the best and joyful sewing time for all your projects. Hope you don't get stressed out with that many presents on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's some list. You have some lovely project there, looks like it's going to be a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway