July in review

July is coming to an end and I must say it hasn't quite felt like July, the weather has been really really mixed and I think we have almost had rain every day.... Not that it has given me extra time to sew as it has been busy busy, with the end of the school year and the start of the summer holidays. Anyway, I met my deadlines, and I am happy about that :-)

Hoping for finish
1. Teachers' gift - this will be my One Monthly Goal
2. Sorbetto black top - in progress

Bee Blocks 
1. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (June


WIP
1. Farmer's wife, let's try for another 10 blocks - none
2. Solstice challenge  - none
3. HST modern sampler quilt - half way  - none
4. Postcards of the world 
5. Dear Jane - aiming for 5 blocks - none
6. Long Time Gone - top is finished!
7. Mischief blocks -   - none

New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2  
2. Flora Sew Along
3. Bridgetown Dress
4. A-line dress 
5. Summer dress for A
6. Demoiselle dress for A
7. Imagine dress 
8. Ogden Cami
9. CaliFaye Valley Blouse
10. Megan Nielsen Matilda dress

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5