School is out!

Finally the school holiday has started (on Friday). It has been a long time coming... as usual. It will be so nice to not have to go through the morning rush for about 6 weeks. Of course, before the kids left, they took a little present to their teachers as a thank you and that meant a few hand-made to gift to the teachers.

Once again, I decided on the Open Wide Pouch by NoodleHead and used some fabric from my stash including some lovely cork fabric.
I bought some star zips
and used my lovely new labels!
I made 5 pouches in total for the teachers, all same design and fabric to keep things more manageable!
I love how they turned out and hope the teachers will make use of them!
So these give me 5 OPAMs and one of my Q3FAL as well as my  One Monthly Goal
Celine

Comments

  1. Those are really fun - like the use of cork fabric. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely pouches ! I had never seen star zips before ! Thanks for participating in 2017 FAL, visiting on behalf of the cheerleading team.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse