Little swingset skirt

This little swingset skirt has been on my to-do list for quite a while and miss Baby has been patiently waiting for it.


It is not that it was easy or long to make, more that I didn't have the elastic, I needed to change the colour of the threads on the overlocker or whatever else. I finally cut it (all 4 pieces of it!) this month, and slowly, between other projects), started to work on it.

The sewing part was of course very easy! Assemble the lining, assemble the outside and put together.

Now I had sold it as the twirly dress to my lovely daughter and there was a huge disappointment when she tried to twirl, it wasn't that twirly after all.... maybe we'll have to try a full circle dress next time...

But now that it is finished, she absolutely love it and she is very happy I made HER some cloth. And it was so easy to make that I could easily plan another one.... for later!




Another OPAM and one of my Q1 FAL list, just!
Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday.

Celine

Comments

  1. What a great little skirt, and I love the lining! On behalf of the hosts, thank you for participating in the Finish-A-Long!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!