May recap

Another month has gone by sooo quickly! I can't believe it is nearly June already. I made a few items this month and also some blocks so I am rather happy about that, including some not on the list one... oops!

Hoping for finish
1. Orsola dress - nearly finished, I only have the inside waistband to finish sewing by hand. This will be my One monthly goal - finished and enjoyed already!


WIP
1. Farmer's wife - no progress 
2. Gipsy Wife - lots of catch up needed here no progress 


3. Postcards of the world - 1 more postcard to draw and 1 to finish - there has been a lot of unpicking and some stitching too.... 


4. Farmer's Wife 1930 - let's try to continue to keep up more or less - I would really like to pick this one up again.... - 10 more blocks this month

UFO / Abandoned WIP
1. HST modern sampler quilt - (19 blocks) - this one was my February goal on the APQ UFO challenge, I need a few more blocks to finish this top, it would be good to get there - no progress


2. Dear Jane - aiming for 5 blocks - no progress
3. Mischief blocks   - no progress
4. Project 48 / Summer Solstice - no progress
5. Super Mario quilt - no progress
6. Impromptu quilt - no progress
7. Bubbles quilt - this was my APQ UFO challenge for March, that I progressed from a pile of blocks to a flimsy ready for quilting next time the frame will be coming out. Maybe this month? - no progress
8. Zodiac BOM - no progress
9. Granny Square - this was my APQ UFO challenge for April, and is currently a pile of blocks - no progress



New Projects
1. Power trip bag 
2. Flora case
3. Jenna or Blackwood cardi black
4. Colette blouse 
5. Demoiselle dress for A
6. Imagine dress  
7. Kenda dress for me
8. Bubble dress for A
9. Faux leather jacket 
10. Trapezette dress for C
11. Lander trousers (silver) 
12. Passport wallet for me 
13. Gotham cape
14. Swingset skirt C 
15. Kyoto top
16. Pyjama M 
17. Pyjama A 
18. Nightdress C
19. Nightdress for me
20. Pyjama for hubby
21. Uvita top
22. Brasov top
23. Acacia underwear
24. Cadence court
25. Nellie top - finished
26. Yoga trousers from Sew Active wear book
27. PE bag M

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!