June goals

Another month, another list! With lots in common from last month of course...But let's hope for a few more finishes this month again.


Hoping for finish
1. Kielo dress - I need to finish the armband, the neck and the hem. This will be my One monthly goal 
2. Lucia top by Sew Over It - cut and ready to be assembled 


WIP
1. Farmer's wife 
2. Gipsy Wife - lots of catch up needed here 


3. Postcards of the world - 1 postcard to draw and 1 to finish 


4. Farmer's Wife 1930 - let's try to continue to make more blocks

UFO / Abandoned WIP
1. HST modern sampler quilt - (19 blocks) - this one was my February goal on the APQ UFO challenge, I need a few more blocks to finish this top, it would be good to get there


2. Dear Jane - aiming for 5 blocks
3. Mischief blocks  
4. Project 48 / Summer Solstice 
5. Super Mario quilt 
6. Impromptu quilt 
7. Bubbles quilt - this was my APQ UFO challenge for March, that I progressed from a pile of blocks to a flimsy ready for quilting next time the frame will be coming out. Maybe this month?
8. Zodiac BOM 
9. Granny Square - this was my APQ UFO challenge for April, and is currently a pile of blocks 



New Projects
1. Power trip bag 
2. Flora case
3. Cardigan
4. Colette blouse or shirt 
5. Demoiselle dress for A
6. Imagine dress  
7. Kenda dress for me
8. Bubble dress for A
9. Faux leather jacket 
10. Trapezette dress for C
11. Lander trousers (silver) 
12. Passport wallet for me 
13. Gotham cape
14. Swingset skirt C 
15. Kyoto top
16. Pyjama M 
17. Pyjama A 
18. Nightdress C
19. Nightdress for me
20. Pyjama for hubby
21. Uvita top
22. Brasov top
23. Acacia underwear
24. Cadence court
25. Tabor V-neck top
26. Yoga Pants
27. PE bag M
28. Scrappy Trip Along
29. Suki Kimono
30. Ostara top
31. Tabor V-neck
32. Teachers' presents

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!