July recap

July has been busy but I feel it has been a productive month! I am so happy to have finished quite a few items, all despite the massive heatwave we had and the extensive travelling time.

Hoping for finish
1. Teacher's presents. This will be my One monthly goal as school finishes later in the month! - all done

2. Suki Kimono - finished
3. Kielo wrap dress - finished

4. Scrappy Trip Along - 10 more blocks to make 15



WIP
1. Farmer's wife - no progress
2. Gipsy Wife - lots of catch up needed here - if anything I have been moving backwards with this one since I unpicked all my strips


3. Postcards of the world - 1 postcard finished and last one started


4. Farmer's Wife 1930 - let's try to continue to make more blocks - no progress

UFO / Abandoned WIP
1. HST modern sampler quilt - (19 blocks) - this one was my February goal on the APQ UFO challenge, I need a few more blocks to finish this top, it would be good to get there - no progress


2. Dear Jane - aiming for 5 blocks - no progress
3. Mischief blocks  - no progress
4. Project 48 / Summer Solstice - no progress
5. Super Mario quilt - no progress
6. Impromptu quilt - no progress
7. Bubbles quilt - this was my APQ UFO challenge for March, that I progressed from a pile of blocks to a flimsy ready for quilting next time the frame will be coming out. Maybe this month? - no progress
8. Zodiac BOM - no progress
9. Granny Square - this was my APQ UFO challenge for April, and is currently a pile of blocks - no progress



New Projects
1. Power trip bag 
2. Flora case
3. Cardigan
4. Colette blouse or shirt 
5. Demoiselle dress for A
6. Imagine dress  
7. Kenda dress for me
8. Bubble dress for A
9. Faux leather jacket 
10. Trapezette dress for C
11. Lander trousers - navy blue 
12. Passport wallet for me 
13. Gotham cape
14. Swingset skirt C 
15. Kyoto top
16. Pyjama M 
17. Pyjama A 
18. Nightdress C
19. Nightdress for me
20. Pyjama for hubby
21. Uvita top
22. Brasov top
23. Acacia underwear, more!
24. Cadence court
25. Tabor V-neck top - cut
26. Yoga Pants
27. Lander trousers - wine 
28. Lander shorts - green
29. Dress C -  finished

30. Ostara top
31. Suki dressing gown
32. Kingfisher sew-along


Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!