October goals

Another busy month ahead with more travelling so I really don't know when I will have to sew but there are a few projects I would like to cross off my list, partly because I would love to gift them soon....

Quilting:
1. Continue to work on the Harry Potter sew-along 
2. Dear Jane - finish rows C and D
3. HST modern sampler quilt - make the last block and finish the top 
4. Threadology quilt-along 
5. Vintage Kitchen 
6. Gipsy Wife - make more blocks 
7. Paper pieced horse from Tartan Kiwi book for my middle daughter  
8. Baby quilt - Hello Kitty  - this will be my One monthly goal


Dressmaking
1Summit peak top, cut and ready to be sewn 
2. Puff Shirt or another office top
3. Linden or Toaster sweater in navy  
4. Calvin dress
5. Bra
6. Knickers
7. Sirroco Jumpsuit, cut and ready to be sewn
8. Jeans for hubby
9. Fumeterre skirt
10. Jasika jacket
11. Autumn tee - orange
12. Duster cardi or moto jacket

Accessories
1. Jangles Anchor Handbag 
2. Bucket bag
3. Passport holder
4. Large bag
5. Baby rattles
6. Sunglasses holders
7. Scrunchies
8. Label tags

Celine

Comments

  1. Wow you have a lot of goals here. Good luck with the hello kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with baby quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse