May furtle

May has been busy with rather involved projects. First I have finished the NHS scrubs that I was making at the end of last month (5 sets) and they have been picked up and delivered.
I made a pair of Comox for hubby and a pair of Acacia for myself, 2 rather quick and easy projects
I also quilted 5 quilts, all from blocks started in the past, sometimes a long time ago. 
One of the 5 quilts is finished and gifted, 2 have the binding on that now needs to be sewn by hand and 2 needs binding made and sewn.

The Mini-Series quilt-along was completed too so I finished all the blocks and made a mini quilt with all 9 blocks.
Finally I made a summer night dress with the new Rio Ringer pattern from True Bias which was also May pattern for Sew my Style, first time this year I managed to make the pattern. I was planning to finish it by 22nd May for the IG challenge #sewtogetherloungewear but that didn't happen.

Linking to May Furtle

Celine

Comments

  1. Love that night dress. Looks so soft and comfy! You have been sewing up a storm for the month. Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a busy month!!! Wow!!! Hooray for finishes!!!! *waves pompoms for a verrrrrrrry long time* Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!