February goals

 February is a short month and we have birthdays in the house so it would be prudent not to plan too much! Or maybe to have a varied list to see what takes my fancy?

Quilting:

1. Super Mario quilt - I think I still need 2 more blocks
2. Halo quilt sew along - I need to cut the arcs to be able to continue
3. 
Boho Heart quilt-along - a brand new one quilt-along starting today! 
4. Snowflake quilt-along - needs quilting
5. Modern HST triangles -  I have 23 blocks completed and not enough background fabric to make the 24th block from the pattern. Decide what to do with this 5 year old UFO.
6. 365 challenge
7. Fandom in Stitches quilt along

Dressmaking

1. PJ for C NEW
2. PJ for M NEW
3. Morgan Jeans - cut
4. Blouse 
NEW
5. Knickers
6
Dressing gown - Lahja- cut - This will be my
One monthly goal

Accessories
1. Moonwake handbag - NEW
2. Halo sling - NEW
3. Closet case pouf - NEW
4. Keyboard bag for teacher
5. Earpod pouch

Cross-stitch
1. Grimm's Tales stitch along
2. Nutcracker 

Celine

Comments

  1. so many lovely projects to work on - I saw that Boho Heart QAL and quickly closed my eyes and crossed the street - haha !! it is so gorgeous though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lots of projects on the go in February, wonderful patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!