Flabellum

 The Flabellum quilt-along started a few weeks back and guess what? Yes of course I am already behind. I was on time to cut all the pieces but then I was working on other (non-quilt) projects so I never started the piecing on time. Finally last week I went through the chain piecing to make all these garlands from week 1.

Week 2 was all about cutting off the garlands and ironing the strips....


Week 3 was about making the building blocks, 36 units, which I finally made this week-end

In week 4, we are making the blocks, all 9 of them and I am happy to say that they are now finished! And with that I am caught up, yeah!


So that's an additional 36 blocks for May!

Linking to  Midweek MakersWednesday Wait LossNeedle and Thread Thursday,Brag about your Beauties, Off the wall FridayPeacock Party Whoop Whoop Friday, Patchwork and Quilts 

Celine

Comments

  1. What a cool off set that placement gives the blocks. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors of the fabrics go so well together. It's fun to watch how it goes from strips to chains to blocks to assembled top. Can't wait to see all of the blocks stitched together. -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you caught up fast! These look so pretty together. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo, belle remontée ! Et les blocs finaux sont très beaux, j'aime bien l'association de tissus.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!