Q2 FAL - recap

 That's it, half of the year is already gone... I feel I have made progress, as well as letting go of unfinished, and probably never to be finished projects so all in all my UFO list has gone a little shorter. Not much dressmaking this quarter because I just hadn't had the time...

Quilts:
1. Modern HST triangles -  I have 23 blocks completed and not enough background fabric to make the 24th block from the pattern. I should decide what to do with these. Either finish the quilt or get rid of it... It is 5 years since I started this BOM so a decision is required. - finished - I am so happy I can gift it to a good friend before leaving.


2. Project 48 quilt with a few Solstice challenge blocks - another one started 5 years ago. I don't think I will be making any more blocks so I should either finish it or get rid of it too - nothing done to this one
3. Farmer's Wife - my goal with this one is to have a finished quilt in 2022 to gift to my mum. I doubt I will work on it soon as the deadline is quite far away but who knows...  nothing done to this one
4. Farmer's Wife 1930 - only 24 blocks done, will this one come out this year? nothing done to this one

5. Gipsy Wife - I'd really like to finish this one this year. Another one that has been far too long in the making... nothing done to this one

6. Enchanted Stars - this one requires time and concentration so I am not sure when I can pick it up again.... nothing done to this one
7. 365-challenge - I made about 25 blocks since the beginning of the year, can this quarter be more productive? nothing done to this one
8. Kingfisher quilt - a portable project, as long as I prepare before I go.... nothing done to this one
9. Super Mario quilt - this one only need binding now... nothing done to this one
10.  Blue and purple quilt - this is a very very old UFO and this one needs serious rethinking so either it moves forward or it disappears I think - this one will go hopefully as I can't imagine I will ever finish it...
11. Harry Potter quilt - I have 8 blocks completed and more to make. I think half of the fabric is cut, should be doable, right? nothing done to this one
12. Sewing studio banner - finished

 13. Halo quilt - this one uses my beloved Liberty fabric so I should really finish it! nothing done to this one
14. Snowflake - hoping to finish this one this quarter - still needs binding
15. Boho Heart Sew Along - I am seriously behind now but still hoping it won't become a UFO... not much progress
16. Impromptu - this one has been put aside for so many years.... I'd really like to finish it soon... this one came out of its box and would need more to get to a finish point....
17. New York Beauty - this one needs serious planning. I have some blocks from a bee years ago but I don't even know how many... nothing done to this one

Bags, accessories:

1.  Moonwake handbag 
2. Kuori phone pouch  
3. Persephone wallet  
4. Little Mynta wallet 
5. Infinity Cross-Body bag 
6. Closet case pouf
7. Halo swing bag
8. Pouch for school - ZWWave bags x8 + 3 pencil cases

9. Earpod carrier
10. Bags for my quilting frame pieces - finished

Dressmaking:

1. Lander trousers - navy 
2. Shirt (button up) 
3. 
Belladone wearable toile - nearly finished
4. Barkcloth dress - Belladone - half cut
5. Morgan jeans - cut and basted
6. Voltaire top / puff blouse / Tie details top 
7. Black beauty bra
8. Knickers 
9. PJ for M
10. PJ for C
11. Jasika Blazer - long abandonned....

12. Calvin dress abandoned last year -  finished

13. Summer dress
14. Swimsuit - finished (Nautilus)

Cross-stitch
1. Grimm's Tales stitch along
2. The Nutcracker Parade

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!