Q3 FAL

An unusually very short list from me this quarter because we will be moving house and countries. Lots of packing/unpacking/settling in/admin jobs etc so I doubt I will have time to do very much sadly....

Quilts:
1. Flabellum - needs binding

2. Super Mario quilt - this one only need binding 

3. Snowflake - needs binding

4. Impromptu - this one has been put aside for so many years.... I'd really like to finish it soon... 

Bags, accessories:

1.  Moonwake handbag 
2. Persephone wallet  
3. Infinity Cross-Body bag 
4. Closet case pouf
5. Halo swing bag
6. Bags for end of year gifts
7. Pouch/make up for end of year gifts

Dressmaking:

1. Shirt (button up) 
2. Morgan jeans - cut and basted
3. Voltaire top / puff blouse / Tie details top 
4. PJ for M
5. PJ for C
6. Summer dress
7. Utility coat

Cross-stitch
1. Grimm's Tales stitch along
2. The Nutcracker Parade

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse